Wallpaper Android Wallpaper Android

Blog Archive

Warning: Miley Cyrus Sick Video Scam on Facebook

After a week of lull, I came across a new Facebook scam which is spreading rapidly among users. The new scam posts an update or likes a web page on Facebook about a Miley Cyrus video.

The new Facebook scam is spreading by posting a link which is reportedly a video of Miley Cyrus with a message "SICK! I lost all respect for Miley Cyrus when I watched this video!" or "SICK! I lost all respect for Miley Cyrus when I watched this video! must above 18 to see this video)@ [link redacted]".
I am seeing about 40-50 people liking this site and link every minute. As usual, do not click on enticing links like these, please make sure to check out earlier Facebook Scams too to learn more about protecting yourself on Facebook.
Do feel free to share this post with your friends and family so that they are aware of it and donot click on the links. I’ll be updating this post shortly with more information about the scam.